Yyotta introduces Quantico’s first multi-tenant datacenter and purpose-built private cloud.
The decision to consolidate, migrate and/or expand your data center is an important and central part of your business or mission’s IT infrastructure strategy. Increasingly, more and more business and public sector agencies are discovering that offsite colocation with a trusted, secure and compliant provider offer an attractive alternative to maintaining their own data centers.
It is a growing challenge for a dynamic organization to continually maintain, deploy, scale and manage primary and secondary IT environments.
Yyotta offers self-service and managed service alternatives to serve your needs:
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your hosting goals.
While Colocation removes the hassle of housing servers, saves you money on infrastructure and allows your IT team to get back to innovating, our Managed Colocation solution makes it even easier with our expert staff and partner ecosytem taking over everything from the installation to the updating and management of your equipment. With our Technical Support and Service, we’ll monitor and manage your equipment 24/7, giving you and your IT team the freedom to focus on more important matters – your core business or mission!
With Yyotta Managed Colocation
- We can set up, configure and install your hardware for you.
- Yyotta delivers the power, ping and pipe for your servers.
- You receive 24/7 Intensive Support from our NOC Engineers for your managed infrastructure and applications.
- Our support staff will suggest upgrades and service changes as needs change.
- Your company receives the benefits of a highly secure data center.
- Yyotta offers 100% Uptime Guarantees for both power and network, in writing.