- This event has passed.
16th Annual Army IT Day
June 1, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IT: Enabling Army Warfighter Capabilities Through Military/Industry Partnerships
AFCEA NOVA is proud to host our 16th Annual Army IT Day, a one-day conference that will provide an opportunity to hear from Army organizations and senior leadership about their most pressing issues and challenges in the IT realm and beyond. Senior speakers will address their missions, requirements, challenges, strategies and discuss potential procurements that are of direct interest to audience participants.
The Army is committed to this annual event, which is one of their premier conferences for collaboration with industry. Each topic shared will capture important elements of what the Army needs, is searching for, the shortfalls of current capabilities, new cyberspace warfare directions and especially requirements and acquisition strategies. Topics on the agenda include:
- Army CIO G6 Priorities and Focus Areas
- Army Network Campaign Plan “2020 and Beyond”
- Status of Network Modernization in Army Installations
- Cyber Operations Integration Panel: focus on Ops/Intel Convergence with opportunity to earn CEUs
- Acquisition Panel featuring EIS and C3T PEOs
- Senior Industry Panel
- Cloud Computing, Mobility, and Analytics in support of the Army and Joint mission
- Breakout sessions on Small Business opportunities: Tables will be available for both large and small businesses to promote their respective capabilities and requirements.
This event will provide a forum for Army leadership to share their vision and for companies to share their thoughts on how they are uniquely positioned to assist.